Saturday, March 4, 2017

Morning Cocoa in my favorite corner....

We had 70' weather the other day, which is very rare for Central NY,
BUT
then cold temps and the snow returned!


When I got up and saw the snow and icy roads, I decided to make some hot cocoa...


...and sit in my favorite corner...


...to watch the huge snowflakes dance around in the cold wind...


...and dream about warm, sunny days...


...that better arrive soon!

Pin It

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet way to make the cold day a bit warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocoa makes everything better! Your tea pot is adorable, did you paint it? Wonderful cozy spot!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been exploring your site, and didn't realize you are painting things for sale, love the switch plate covers, and all the beautiful pieces you've painted! I have painted a few silver pieces, but haven't tried any MKC knock offs. you have captured the colors in the white checks so beautifully...
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had some of that cocoa right now! Have a wonderful week, dear Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raining and cold here. I need some hot chocolate. Wish I had one of those original tall pots. ;-)

    ReplyDelete