Monday, December 5, 2016

Mistle"toes" Party


Our neighborhood bunco group fizzled out after a few years.  I miss seeing everyone once a month, especially in the winter months.

I planned a holiday get-together so we could chat, eat and drink!!

This is the invitation I sent out through email:






We had lots of fun catching up on everyone's busy life... 


...eating delicious treats...


....drinking Dixie Punch and lots of wine...


 ...and exchanging our socks...  


...and a perfect photo op...


...and have you ever tried to take a pic of a group of women after a few drinks...


...it took a few shots....


...We even took the 





Let the holiday parties begin!!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

8 comments:

  1. Wish I lived in your 'hood, Patti! Looks like so much fun. Your home looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea Patti! And I can tell your guests did too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sox Party sound amazing...so cute...I pinned it so I can remember to have one of our Bunco groups do the very thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling idea! I'm going to copy this one for my Mah Jongg group next year.
    Have a fun holiday. Hope it's full of parties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun way to spend an evening with friends! What a beautiful group of ladies you are. Love the group sock photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti, This sounds like a fun group! I have never played bunco but I would like to try. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one fun party chick, Patti! Love the photo of everyone 'trying' to get situated. What a great reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea Patti! Looks like your group were having a blast and enjoying exchanging those adorable socks. In spite of the drinks, great photos. Enjoyed seeing your beautiful home all decked out for the holidays............

    ReplyDelete