Monday, October 12, 2015

College friends.....

I had a great Columbus Day weekend with college friends!  I met Mary and Denise in 1973 at Framingham State College, their freshmen year:


Both live in Massachusetts, Mary on the North Shore and Denise on Cape Cod.

They came to visit me in NY and we spent a weekend of gallivanting through the Finger Lakes Wineries...


We circled Seneca Lake and then had dinner in Skaneateles at the Sherwood Inn!


The next day we frolicked through the #1 apple orchard in the US, Beak & Skiff Apple Orchards:


There was more wine tastings as well as samples of hard ciders, gin and vodka...


...good food, lots of laughs and little sleep!


We also spent lots of time walking down memory lane and catching up on each other's lives!

(Caitlin, John, Patti, Denise, Mom, Mary)

It's always a fun time when we get together!!

Can't wait to see the "wayback" girls again!

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. What a fun, fun, fun weekend, Patti! I must say---y'all look sober in every single picture! lol There is nothing better than reunions with old friends...the years just fall away. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, spending time with long time friends is the best. You three look fabulous and obviously having a good time. Wonderful that you had this long weekend with these friends. Looks like you had beautiful weather for picking apples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, I am thrilled I got to meet the traveling tote in person!!
    So enjoy your blog, and all your creative tips. See you in
    the orchard:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! You packed a lot of activities and miles into the long weekend! Glad the weather cooperated for you. I'm sure that no matter how far apart you live, being together feels as if you have never been apart.

    ReplyDelete