Friday, March 13, 2015

Snickerdoodle Bread

A while ago, as I was catching up on reading some blogs, I came across this recipe at On Sutton Place. I LOVE quick breads, so I made a few loaves and had enough batter to also make a heart shaped cake.  


This recipe is more like a coffee cake and would be perfect for a brunch!


Recipe:
1 cup soft butter
2 c sugar
3 eggs
3/4 c sour cream
1 t vanilla
1/2 t salt
2 t cinnamon
2 t baking powder
2 1/2 c flour
1 pkg Hershey's cinnamon chips
Oven 350'.  Combine butter and sugar until well blended.  Add eggs, vanilla and sour cream.  In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon and then add to butter mixture.  Fold in cinnamon chips and pour batter into 4 mini loaf pans (3"x5") 
Prepare topping and sprinkle on top of batter:
Topping:
3 T sugar
1 t sugar
Bake for 35 min.


YUM!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. YUM is right, Patti- and what makes it ever cuter is the heart shaped pan! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, here too! Love it in the heart shaped pan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love it! So cute in the heart pan.

    ReplyDelete