Saturday, December 20, 2014

Santa, Snowmen and Checks….and Quiche!

I am hosting brunch and chose to set the MC table...


…with my small collection of Possible Dreams Santas...


…and snowman dishes.


I am serving quiche and fresh veggies with dip...


…the veggies will be cut in long strips and served in small M-C herbal pots...


…candy cane embroidered napkins sit in wine glasses...


...and checked salt and peppers float on the glass table.


A green tree sat among the Santas...


…and the quiche was baked in a coordinating baking dish...


…red, white and black - my favorite color combo!!


These dishes are over 10 years old and were purchased at the Christmas Tree Shop - they are my favorite!:


Enjoy the faces of my favorite Santas:





Ho Ho Ho!

Sharing with BNOTP



Pin It

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks terrific and I love all the checks.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to dine at this adorable table setting. The snowmen plates are perfect with the CC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete