Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The pots were planted….

These are the pots I painted for Dazzle - The store colors are pink, white and black, so the flowers match the store colors.  If you closely enough, you will see my good friend Janine peeking through the door.  Janine is also a retired teacher and works here a few days a week.  

I have been a lazy blogger lately.  I spent last week on Cape Cod and now I am on my way to Ohio to celebrate my grandson's 5th birthday.


And just in case you haven't heard:


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

7 comments:

  1. The pots look great! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wow is what everyone probably says as they enter the store. Lucky you to have been in cape cod and now heading to see family. I wanna be a lazy blogger too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great planted with flowers and in place, Patti! I'll bet they get lots of compliments on them, too. Have fun in Ohio ~ it has been a bit humid here lately! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this post in my spam folder.....ugh! 4 days after!!! Not fun.

    Hope you have a fun time with family and be safe. I need to mail you some stuff to paint, but cannot seem to find the time. Hugs, Vicki in Louisville KY.

    ReplyDelete