Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Summer!

We had a lousy spring here in Central NY, but our flowers are blooming, birds are singing and the sun is shining!



One of the things I enjoy most about summers are hot nights - crazy, huh?  And what better way to spend a hot summer evening than having an ice cold cocktail!

One of my favorite drinks is a "Skip and Go Naked"


This recipe is found in Susan Branch's The Summer Book.  

(Be careful, after a few of these drinks, you might just want to Skip and Go Naked)


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Happy Summer right back at you! I also love a hot summer night. Cute vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First day of summer and last day of school for my little guys. Let the madness begin!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Pop over when you get a chance, I'm having a giveaway!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Summer, Patti. It is definitely heating up here. May have to fix one of these. '-)

    ReplyDelete