Sunday, June 9, 2013

A cupboard makeover - shabby style

Why is it that many of us bloggers often forget to take "before photos"?   UUGGHHH, that infuriates me!.    
Here is my cupboard in its primed state.  I think this might have been used to store record albums.  The last photo will show the inside.


I sprayed the metal round handles in a coppery-bronze color and after painting the piece, I sanded a few spots to distress it, and then waxed it!




LAZY me!  I decided to keep the inside in its original state


Sharing with:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I always forget to take before photos too! I think we get lost in the excitement of the makeover. This is stunning!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    Allison @ www.allisonskinnyjeans.com

    ReplyDelete