Friday, December 21, 2012

Easy Treat for your cookie tray

Here is a quick and easy sweet to add to your dessert tray for the holiday:

Take 25 mint cookies and crush them in a zip bag.  Mix them with 1 lb melted white chocolate buttons and spread it on waxed paper.


Melt 40 peppermint Hershey Kisses and spread on top of the mixture.


Spread it around, or swirl it in to marble and chill until firm.


Break it up into bite size pieces and enjoy!!


Sharing with:
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to save this for next year. Feel free to remind me ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Patti. If I can find the mint cookies I'm making this for Christmas Eve. ;-)

    ReplyDelete