Thursday, November 29, 2012


We had a fun weekend with Carter.  After reading the Polar Express on Saturday, we took him on the Polar Express Train to the North Pole"

All of the children wore their pajamas, sang Christmas carols on the train and wrote out their wish lists for Santa.
It was fun to see it all through his eyes, especially when he saw Santa and his elves:


And when Santa got on the train and gave Carter the "BELL" he was so excited!


I can't wait to share his excitement on Christmas morning!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. Hi Patti,
    He's adorable and what a fun thing to do with the children. Santa is a cutie too.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - - - LOOK how he's growing. They just do do that, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, surely that's not Carter! That big boy?? Oh, my goodness. How does the time fly by so quickly??

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite Christmas books. Do you have the video? I used to show it to my students every year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie! Happy Holidays to you!

    xo,
    E + J

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is getting so big!
    Sounds like a fun weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete