Monday, August 20, 2012

S'Mores on a Stick


This is a quick and easy snack to make - and not quite as messy as a traditional S'more:
All you need is:
graham cracker crumbs
marshmallows
small sticks
melting chocolate
Dip the bottom of each marshmallow into chocolate and then into graham cracker crumbs:
Dip the end of the stick into chocolate and then into the top of the marshmallow (this prevents the stick from falling off the marshmallow):
In no time at all, the bag of marshmallows will be empty and you will have this:
I wrapped each one in a small cello bag and tied each with a ribbon:
I brought these to a picnic this past weekend!
Sharing with
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Turning the Daunting into the Do-Able
@Project Queen
Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. Cute idea and great picnic fare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea better than the real thing I find it so messy and hard to eat.
    great idea.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! I am going to show this to the kids and maybe make a batch! thanks for sharing.



    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea, and I love S'Mores!

    ReplyDelete