Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Parchment Check Inspired

This sweet little bench was inspired by the M-C Parchment Checks:

I bought an old, sturdy maple bench from the 50's:

and I "doodled" it up in checks....

...a little softer than the black and white checks I so often paint.

Let's see what my ol' friend "Craig" can do with this!

Update:  It sold in 2 days!

Sharing with:
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Sizzle into Summer @ DIY by Design
Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. It's so pretty!
    Love doing these small coffee tables
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I really like the white and beige check pattern. So pretty Patti!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute all doodled up! Your project would be perfect to share at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS, my new weekly linky party! It is live every Wednesday evening at 8:00. Come on over and join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty. I love the pattern. Thanks for sharing at DIYbyDesign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great piece Patti! Craig loves you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, next furniture project I'll have to be brave and do a cute pattern like this!

    ReplyDelete