Monday, August 22, 2011

Red, White and Green...

My favorite summer dinner is very simple to prepare:
Angel hair pasta tossed with butter, crushed garlic and parmesiano reggiano cheese, topped with fresh roma tomatoes and lots of fresh basil. A side of fresh steamed green beans completes this colorful meal!
And this is what "tops it off":

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

6 comments:

  1. Tomatoes and basil are my favorite combination of flavors in the WHOLE WORLD. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, Patti...this looks sooo good.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fresh ingredients like that it looks wonderful
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really looks and sounds delicious! I wish I liked to cook....maybe I'll try and spend a little more time in the kitchen this winter. Then I'm coming to you for recipes!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really good, Patti! I could even substitute a gluten free spaghetti {I don't think they've gotten as far as angel hair pasta yet}! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete