Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Candlestick/Clock Table

Remember last week when this....
turned into this....
Well, as I was lightening it up, I had an idea....so I bought this in the sale section of Hobby Lobby:
I glazed the candlestick stick a bit more to warm it up....
I took the clock apart....
and adhered it to the candlestick...
Now I have a cute little wine table....
Sharing this idea with
Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
Thrifty Thursday @Tales from Bloggeritaville
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

22 comments:

  1. Great idea, Patti! Looks great!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Patti! Another time I wish we had a Hobby Lobby here! I'd love to get a clock like that on sale, even to just take apart and repurpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!!! Love the coasters too. Those are the ones you painted aren't they? Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti -- fabulous!! Okay, time for me to head back to that 90% off aisle! A table?? Never would have thought of that -- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patti, What a wonderful and creative idea! I love it. Thanks for sharing this at my Open House party.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti, how cool is that? Luv your ideas! Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patti,
    That is an awesome idea!! It looks gorgeous! Hobby Lobby is going to have a run on their large clocks!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wine table you created! Went to HL a few days ago and checked out their clearance section, but did not find anything I could work with. I am trying to be good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so cute! My Mom has always loved clock faces and now I do, too! I had a HL clock in my hands and put it back because I did not have wall space for it...now I have regrets!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patti, that is so clever! I enjoyed seeing this so much!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patti, that is a great idea. I love your wine table.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a brilliant idea, it looks superb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How clever! The table looks fantastic, great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! A place to relax with a glass of wine and look out the window-perfect:@)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! I salute your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea! I never would have thought to put the two together.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hiya love this table ,the clock face is gorgeoaus ,and you are on your way to another collection of corks too !! tfs
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent post I must say.. Simple but yet interesting and engaging.. Keep up the awesome work!

    cheap nolvadex

    ReplyDelete