Saturday, February 5, 2011

Garlic Chicken

I love GARLIC! This is one of my favorite dishes to make - quick, easy and garlicky!
I melt a stick of butter in a fry pan with 6 LARGE cloves of garlic and lots of spicy seasonings. I fry up some chicken strips (when cooked, put into a baking dish). Add a few T flour to pan and then add 1 1/2 c chicken stock. Simmer to thicken and pour over chicken in baking dish - bake at 350' for 1/2 hour. I serve it with noodles and broccoli:
Try it if you love garlic!!

Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. Garlic chicken ~ sounds and looks delicious, especially in that sweet MacKenzie-Childs cookware. ;-)
    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete