Friday, October 16, 2009

Guess who's coming to see Nana...

Carter is coming to NY for the weekend to see Nana and Grandpa.
It's a 7.5 hour drive - can you imagine being in a car that long with a 3 1/2 month old?

Carter is wearing the very costume I made for his mother 26 years ago:
So, I won't be blogging this weekend, but I will be coddling and spoiling and hugging and kissing....
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. You're too young to be a Grandma!!. That pumpkin outfit is too cute and I think it's wonderful that your grandbaby is wearing the same outfit his mom wore 26 years ago!!! The pictures are adorable. Have a fun weekend spoiling him.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my God, he is gorgeous! That smile tells me he is going to run for office some day! I just started my weekend off right, scored a pair of Liz Claiborne jeans for $25!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww! I miss tiny babies! He's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete