Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Garage Saling" in Ohio

I went to a few Garage Sales in Ohio and purchased an old pedestal for $3.00. It was dark green and chipped but I could see its potential. I purchased stone spray - and if you haven't used this yet, you must try it because it sprays much neater than a regular spray and leaves a great texture. Of course "before and after" photos would have been the smartest thing to do, but, oh well, I must admit I was too anxious....


And this is what I ended up with:
When I return to NY, I will take another photo of it, on my front porch, with a plant on it.
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. I love that stone look spray paint, I've used it for a couple projects.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I used a spool of tape as a template for the round shapes (traced around the outside ring, then inside ring) but just freehanded the square shapes. Since there was a pattern on the cards, it was easy to make a straight line. Quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete