Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back home in NY

The pedestal made it home safely from Ohio...well actually it has a chip on the bottom corner...husband claims it didn't happen while he was SHOVING it in the back of the car...whatever...

And it looks lovely on my front porch:And I found a better spot for the black and white table - in the guest room:
I moved it myself, rather than ask my husband - didn't want any more chips!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. I like your pedestal and planter.

    I don't know much about milk glass other than that it's pretty! One of the vases I have is actually just opaque white I think, not actually milk glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by the swamp! We have a few things in common -the table is like mine and I love the way you painted it, your adorable new grandson is named after me (last name), I am a teacher- retired- but still working part time and while you work with 8th graders...I live with one! I also saw some stuffed pugs...so there must be some pug love in your family! And we have the same blog background!!!

    ReplyDelete