Monday, May 18, 2009

Our new home


We have finally sold our "starter home" and it only took 30 years for us to make the move!! If I could offer a suggestion to first time buyers, it would be to purchase your DREAM HOME, just in case you have to live in it as long as we did. But, we are finally making the move - to this beautiful new home, only a mile away. I have sleepness nights decorating it in my mind and can't wait to move in. I know where the Christmas trees will go, I have a "special spot" for the seasonal decorations and I have a kitchen to-die-for!

This is the "#1 house" that sold last month, however that deal fell through...lucky us!

And we are twice-lucky because we sold our "starter home" in 5 days.
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment