Sunday, March 8, 2009

Planning a shower

Planning a baby shower can be quite challenging. Where to have it, who to invite, what food to serve, blah, blah, blah....I prefer spending my energy on the "fun" stuff - "what can I design and create?" I spent today stamping little handprints on card stock, layering papers and I finally have ONE invitation and ONE favor box completed - at least I accomplished one thing - I have the general idea of what they will look like.

I also made Bakerella's cupcake lolipops - well hers came out much neater than mine and I scrapped the idea for making them for the shower. Right now a Wegman's cake is sounding like a plan!!

I will try to plan the menu soon - it will certainly be catered . Any ideas? I am off to create another invitation.........
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment: